2017年8月6日 星期日

Svetlana Solovyeva \ "Beauty is God's handwriting"








Soul


I paint what I feel, how I live, what I think about, than how I breathe.
(Svetlana Solovyova)

Not philosophizing, with a feminine instinct, the instinct of the artist perceives the life truths of Svetlana Solovyova.
The colors that she captures on the canvas, sound transparent and gentle - in tune with the subtle, not audible external hearing of melodies of Beauty, Harmony, Love ...











Harmony:
"Keep your inner stillness in motion and activity."



Happiness:
"There is no way to happiness.
Happiness is the way. "
(Wayne Dyer)



Beauty:
"Beauty is God's handwriting."
(Orison Marden)



Inspiration:
"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the rest of the world calls butterfly."
(Lao Tzu)



Changes:
"When you change your way of looking at things, things that you look at will change."
(Mark Twain)



Aspiration:
"Turn your face to the sunlight, and you will not see the shadow."
(Helen Keller)



Enjoying life:
"I will enjoy every minute of the day that my life gives me."
(Teak Nath Han)



Motivation:
"Impossible" is just an opinion.
(Paulo Coelho)



Blessing:
"The wind of grace is always blowing, but for this you must raise the sail."
(Sri Ramakrishna)



Love:
"Where there is love, there is life."
(Mahatma Gandhi)



The Birth of Aphrodite












by: Jim Warren paintings for sale

沒有留言:

張貼留言