2015年4月20日 星期一

Color - line - feeling .... The artist Taras Loboda

Receive messages on the diary post.


Color - line - feeling .... The artist Taras Loboda



I'm so hard to imagine, or rather it is absolutely impossible ...
What would happen if all of a sudden, if my memory is lost you ...
And at the heart ached suddenly where - then subcutaneously ...
Only the thought of such that interrupted the whole thread of life ...



Well, as without you ... Yes, after all, something ugly desert ...
Where you can not hear or see what you are surrounded by ...
And I will wander in the wilderness with oglohnuvshey memory forever ...
And watch all in the eye, so hoping to avoid becoming a mirage ...



Dry lips so it will be difficult to utter a word ...
What would someone tell me where to find me the cross, who prostrate ...
I ask your pardon for the memory, which again and again ...
All can not find my way to you among the thousands of people ...



I'm so hard to imagine, or rather it is absolutely impossible ...
How would I live without memory, never lived loving ...
I'm related to you, as if you all did not seem very difficult ...
Your memory of a pure heart, so remember me ...
@ Scotch Whisky



  
 



    The world created by the artist, at first sight devoid of emotional coloring, obvious reservations restraint when they stopped half a step, before realizing what decision to make.
Taras Loboda was born in 1961 ode in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine, in the artist's family II Loboda. Graduated from the Kiev Art Academy. Since 1993 lives and works in Prague. The fun starts when the artist becomes mature when he developed his own recognizable style - "color-line-feeling." Having said that, and knowing how to say it, Loboda has found its place in the European style of post-modern art space and has consistently advocated it. His works are numerous collectors and art lovers in the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.

沒有留言:

張貼留言