2015年4月7日 星期二

Pamela Schmieder ~ French Kiss Textures ... ~

Pamela Schmieder ~ French Kiss Textures ... ~






I miss you, worried, slow, do not have time, hurry up, I understand, confusing, find answers, and forget them again in a circle ... My thoughts are random and confused ... Patience, I say to myself, patience is necessary to put the words together in a manuscript and moments in life ... Wisdom, I remember, to understand that everything that happened to us, everything that happens and everything that does not happen - it is part of one of history ... The happiness I sigh, can not always be learn at first sight ... But the misfortune itself ... you find ... And again, I hesitate, hurry, I understand confusing, find answers, and lose them again in a circle ...

"- And what is this living life to - you? (He seems angry.)

- And I do not know the prince; I only know that it must be something terribly simple, very ordinary and catches the eye, every day and every minute, and is so simple that we can not believe it, what would it were so simple, and, of course, we pass by now many thousands of years without noticing and learning ... "

FM Dostoevsky ... "Teenager"





When I saw these pictures for the first time, I thought it was illustrations, drawings talented artist. Nostalgic charm and quiet noble beauty, attract the eye and fascinate. And suddenly it turns out that this is not an unknown artist paintings, and photographs. Artistic photos Pamela Schmieder, a woman who never ever studied photography, but which is subject seems to convey with the camera millions of shades of feelings and emotions, not even animate objects.







Poor pictures, nothing will help, but other than by means of cunning manipulation in photoshop can be achieved simply stunning results. The highlight of her artistic photographs - the use of textures that add a unique frame vintage effect ...

Pamela Schmieder 30 years was a teacher in elementary school ... After retiring on a pension, it is all his free time to his favorite hobby ... She is married and has two sons ... Has a dog that sometimes serves as a "model" ...: - )







Schmieder about yourself:

 Photographing - this is my way of documenting everything that happens in my life. I strive to capture all the things that are important to me. It's a rare day when I did not photograph the bird, flower, barn, or just something that catches your eye. I especially love to shoot rural landscapes. Lately I have been working with textures. I've always loved folk art, because it evokes a feeling of simplicity and nostalgia. I believe that careful use of textures can inspire some of these qualities in art photography ...





Like many parents, I started shooting with the birth of my children ... I spent a lot of rolls of film to achieve a good quality photos ... With the advent of digital photography, I started taking pictures of students, the nature, the appearance of butterflies from eggs larvae. And soon, through the internet has become to share photos with other classrooms around the city and around the world. I had no special education. At that time it was just a strong desire to capture a moment ...







 Children's literature has always been a source of inspiration ... my inspiration comes from nature every day. I admire the skill of illustrators as Tomie DePaola and Chris Van Allsburg. And, of course, lately I have found many creative and talented photographers on Flickr. This is a community where users can share my passion and learn from each other ...





I also get inspiration from nature every day .... I love the sequence of the seasons, the changes of the sky, a variety of plants and animals ... My camera is always at hand and never leave home without it. I like to shoot everything and dilapidated barn, old school, birds visiting my yard, new flower, the other in unusual places ... I love to photograph all the old, especially things with peeling paint ...



I prefer natural light. Avoid using the flash. I love to take pictures under a gray sky during and after a gentle tropical rain. I usually do not think about processing photos ... very important for me to photograph ... And here is how to handle it yanachinayu think after seeing what it looks like the image on the computer screen ... For processing using Photoshop Elements .. .

From an interview with the artist ...


































































































































































P.S.
But in fact:
"We live to discover beauty.
Everything else - a kind of expectations. "

Kahlil Gibran.

Thank U!

沒有留言:

張貼留言